|Layer:||12L||Materail:||FR4 TG170 3.8mm|
|Copper Thickness:||2/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/2OZ||Surface Finish:||EING|
|Speical:||Resin Plugging+ Hole Plated Over,depth Drilling|
12 Layer Heavy Copper PCB,
3oz Heavy Copper PCB,
12L/BMP project/3oz/FR4/TG170/EING/Resin plugging/hole plated over/depth drilling
Heavy copper PCB is normally applied to transformer product and BMP power products. It is widely applied the consumer,communication, automotive industry.
1. They required high technology requriement such as:
1) Material:high TG material: Critical RC% and copper foil choose.
2)Copper thickness: heavy copper 3OZ to 10OZ,
3) Special technology burid holes, depth drilling, PI materail used etc.
4)) Resin plugging+hole plated over,
5)Special soldermask to be taken high voltage.
2. The PCB needs to be tested as following:
1) Resistance test, inductance test, high voltage test and even capacitance test, Q value etc.
2) Reliability test: CAF test, solderability test,thermal shock test, temperature cycling test etc.
How to know the dielectric thickness can be withstand voltage value? Is the same voltage level with different kind materails?
Call me,let us disscuss their details.