Custom Blood Pressure Monitor Meter Multilayer PCB
- IPC Compliant Bonding Work
- Aluminum and ceramic substrates
- IPC Compliant Conformal Coating
- PCBs with Tin and Flux-less Soldering
- Different types of laminates for high speed operation
When you need high precision medical PCB, please ask us for help. Because we specialize in a full-service PCB manufacturer. A leading PCB service and EMS service company that meets the rapid development of the world.
Multilayer PCB Application
Widely used in Electronics, Industry / Medical / Consumer electronic, Battery Pack, PCBA Circuit Board, PCB assembly manufacturer.
Multilayer PCB Specification
|Base Material||FR4, FR2|
|Board Thickness||0.2mm-6.00mm (8mil-126mil)|
|Copper Thickness||1/2 oz min; 12 oz max|
|Surface Finishing||ENIG, HASL, OSP, etc|
|Min. Line Width||0.1mm|
|Silkscreen||Black, white, yellow, red, blue, etc|
|Solder mask color||Blue, green, red, black, white, etc|
|Testing Service||100% E-testing|
|Certificate||ISO, UL, SGS and ROHS|
Before delivery, we will apply a variety of test methods to PCBA in or already mounted:
- IQC: Material inspection.
- IPQC: Production sampling check.
- QC: Routine quality inspection.
- AOI: Check solder paste, solder effect of patch elements, missing parts or components polarity.
- X-Ray: Check high-precision hidden PAD components such as BGA and QFN.
- Functional testing / Aging testing: test functions and performance according to customer test procedures and procedures to ensure compliance.
GTG PCB could provide one-stop pcb assembly service, including:
- Engineering Services.
- PCB Design & Assembly.
- Component Procurement & Material Management.
- Fast Track Prototyping.
- Cable and Wire Assemblies.
- Plastics and Molds.
If you need to design, layout, assembly PCB boards, or final product Assembly line, welcome to contact us.
- IPC Compliant Bonding Work.
- Aluminum and ceramic substrates.
- IPC Compliant Conformal Coating.
- PCBs with Tin and Flux-less Soldering.
- Different types of laminates for high speed operation.
We love hearing from our customers!
Simply fill out this online form and a PCB representative will get back to you shortly,within 24 hours.