Automotive Accessory 94V0 PCB Manufacturer
- High reliability
- High frequency PCBs
- Heavy copper PCBs
- Component embedment
- HDI (High-Density Interconnect) technology
When you need high precision automotive PCB, please ask us for help. Because we specialize in a full-service PCB manufacturer. A leading PCB service and EMS service company that meets the rapid development of the world.
94V0 PCB Application
Widely used in Power relays; ECL/ECU control modules; Antilock brake systems; Digital displays; Transmission sensors; Onboard radar; Stereo, and audio components; DC/AC power converters; Engine timing systems; Electronic mirror controls; Interior LED lighting systems, etc.
94V0 PCB Specification
|Base Material||FR4 / aluminum / ceramic CEM-1|
|Copper Thickness||1/2oz, 1oz, 2oz, 3oz|
|Min. Line Width||3mil|
|Min. Hole Size||0.20mm|
|Min. Line Spacing||0.003"|
|Solder mask color||White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue|
|Testing||100% AOI Testing|
|Certificate||ISO, UL, SGS and ROHS|
Before delivery, we will apply a variety of test methods to PCBA in or already mounted:
- IQC: Material inspection.
- IPQC: Production sampling check.
- QC: Routine quality inspection.
- AOI: Check solder paste, solder effect of patch elements, missing parts or components polarity.
- X-Ray: Check high-precision hidden PAD components such as BGA and QFN.
- Functional testing / Aging testing: test functions and performance according to customer test procedures and procedures to ensure compliance.
GTG PCB could provide one-stop pcb assembly service, including:
- Engineering Services.
- PCB Design & Assembly.
- Component Procurement & Material Management.
- Fast Track Prototyping.
- Cable and Wire Assemblies.
- Plastics and Molds.
If you need to design, layout, assembly PCB boards, or final product Assembly line, welcome to contact us.
1. High frequency PCBs
Radars incorporated in automotive require PCBs that transmit microwave high-frequency signals. In these cases, substrate materials with low dielectric loss are suggested. The substrate also consists of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). This is different from the common FR-4 used. They also have different and distinct manufacturability.
2. Heavy copper PCBs
More advanced devices require more heat dissipation and larger current. In order to achieve this, the thickness of copper in PCB is increased. Heavy copper multi-layer PCBs are generally more difficult to fabricate than heavy copper double-layer PCBs. The inner circuit of heavy copper multi-layer PCB is heavy copper. The graphics transferring require a heavy film that shows resistance to corrosion. Similarly, the etching time is longer and the overall aim should be to ensure excellent quality of heavy copper circuits. In the case of the generation of cavities in multi-layer PCB, then thin prepreg (containing a high amount of resin) is used.
3. Component embedment
Embedment technology is used in automotive electronics because it helps to increase assembly density and reduce the size of the product. There are many embedded PCB manufacturing options based on component embedment methods. These include:
- First, the groove is milled then the SMD (Surface Mount Device) is assembled through wave soldering or conductive paste.
- Thin-film Surface Mount Devices (SMDs) are assembled on inner circuits by wave soldering.
- Thick-film components are printed on a ceramic base.
- SMDs are first assembled through wave-soldering then resin is used for packaging.
4. HDI (High-Density Interconnect) technology
Just as smartphones and tablets call for HDI PCBs, so do vehicles. They allow for communication and have functions of entertainment. Resultantly, microtia drilling, electroplating, and interconnection technologies are applied in automotive PCBs.
We love hearing from our customers!
Simply fill out this online form and a PCB representative will get back to you shortly,within 24 hours.